We offer these incentives to you because they help us build our off-peak load during the winter months which keeps our rates lower year around. When you have a heat pump installed by a qualified installer, we will provide you an incentive:
- Electric Heat Pumps: varies widely depending on size, efficiency, and whether it is part of a retrofit or new construction. (see residential rebate schedule, amounts vary from $500 - $1900)
- Electric Hot Water Tank: $175 or $225 depending on size and efficiency.
- Ground Source Heat Pumps: $300 per ton of heating capacity or ground loop (maximum rebate for Ground Source Heat Pump $2000)
- Central Air Conditioner Replacements: $50/ton.
- Additional incentives are offered for apartment, commercial and all-electric installations. Call 913-573-9988 for more details.
So after you've installed these energy and money saving features in your home, call us at 573-9988 so that we can inspect and verify your installation, begin processing your incentive and make the necessary billing rate changes to lower your electric costs.